6 x Perm Operations Administrators
based from home then into the Manchester City Centre Office
c £20K great Opportunities to progress! Apply now!!
* Provide outstanding customer service to meet the requirements of both internal and external customers
* Make customer contact via phone, email /letter to enable straight through processing, where appropriate
* Timely and accurate processing of all customer documents and returned queries to ensure that customer's needs are met
* Adherence to the regulations that apply to the area that you are working in
* Responsible for the processing of all departmental administration tasks, with a high degree of accuracy
* Escalate any unresolved issues to the Specialists providing them with enough information to investigate the issue
* Continually and appropriately challenge policy, processes and procedures, recommending improvements to increase efficiency and improve quality
* Be part of the departmental telephone query team to support all queries and requests from internal customers, making external calls to customers as required
* Work as part of a team, supporting colleagues and promoting a positive work environment & team spirit.
* Confident in delivering an efficient, consistent and high-quality service to our customers at every interaction.
* Ability to move between tasks and departments as business needs require
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.