Based Manchester City Centre
Brilliant Perm role Opportunity x 2
£20 -£22k per year plus great benefits
We are looking for people who have an interest in the Financial Services Sector
* Ability to understand products; characteristics and applications
* Organise, manage, and track multiple detailed tasks to meet targets and deadlines with frequently changing priorities in a fast paced, pressurised work environment.
* Effectively communicate; defined as communication that is direct, courteous, grammatically correct, clear, succinct and business-like.
* Advanced level of flexibility to move between different tasks at short notice.
* Approaches all situations with positive outlook, energy and enthusiasm with advanced resilience , drive and initiative
* Shows creativity and takes individual ownership for work quality and improvement
* Ability to be vocal and promote own ideas and solutions to colleagues of all levels
* Intermediate IT skills - ability to navigate a broad range of internal systems.
* Flexibility with regards to overtime need
If you feel you meet the criteria to work within this Exciting administrative role, please get in touch asap.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.