Property Administrator - £26k - £28k - Central London
Our client a leading property management company is looking for a highly capable and motivated Operations Administrator. The Role of the operations administrator is to manage, administrate and co-ordinate all enquiries, feedback, resident communication, site portfolio management, organise site works and communicate and support the property managers within the business.
The Operations administrator will be responsible for coordinating all elements of service from initial enquiry to the completion of works within their portfolio to ensure our residents and properties receive a well-rounded service and experience whilst reaching maximum business opportunity
To be considered for this role you must have excellent customer service & admin experience ideally from a property management or facilities setting. You will also be covering reception and meeting clients so must be comfortable and happy in dealing with clients in person.
Some of the Duties & Responsibilities
* Answering all calls within Service level guidelines- execution/delivery of actions and completing tasks to agreed deadlines
* Logging all maintenance issues and subsequent updates on dedicated property management software and ensuring the completion and communication of works has been provided to all stake holders
* Building relationships and establishing rapport with Clients i.e. Freeholders / Directors/Lessees etc
* Building effective relationships with Suppliers/Contractors, and ensuring that they work to our required Service level Agreements
* Instructing works and managing contractors through to completion via tendering, purchase instructions, constant follow-up, direction
* General office administration i.e. electronic filing scanned documents
* Inputting new clients onto the system and chasing handover information
* Sending out Weekly/Monthly reporting to Freeholders/Directors, as required
* Managing site and portfolio contracts and planned maintenance on the system
You will need to have:
* Great customer service skills - must be engaging - articulate communication skills
* Energy and be willing to be flexible and bring ideas to the role
You will be rewarded with:
* 33 days holiday
* Dedicated career progress
How to apply:
If you have the required skills for the role as detailed above then please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions please contact Richard Hodges at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.