Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
about 1 month ago
4x Temp Operations Administrators
Luxurious City Centre Office Manchester Based
£9.00ph Great opportunities to progress and could lead to perm for those who perform well
Start Date: 24th May
We are looking for a curious and enthusiastic person to join our client as a Temporary Operations Administrator in their brand-new purpose-built offices.
You will engage with lots of different people and teams. They work in a fast paced, target driven environment so attention to detail, efficiency and ability to handle multiple priorities is key, so we can make transactions happen swiftly and seamlessly. Initially, you will manage our email and secure message inboxes, distributing messages to other team members. However, you will undertake additional tasks as your product and technical knowledge improves:
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Undertake financial administrative duties including logging of paperwork.
* Ensure email mailboxes are reviewed daily with e-mails being dealt with or forwarded to other staff members accurately and in a timely manner.
* Manage the customer secure message inbox queues, ensuring all messages are assigned accurately and in a timely manner.
* Develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues.
* Respond to customer queries in a professional and accurate manner demonstrating great customer service.
* Execute internal stock movements and charity donations of stock accurately and efficiently.
* Work as part of a team, supporting colleagues and promoting a positive work environment & team spirit.
* Assistance with ad hoc and scheduled projects as required
* Aid compilation and updating of MI as required.
* Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The skills you'll need:
* Interest in the Financial Services Sector
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) - ability to build rapport with customers across all communication channels
* Experience in managing email inboxes or high volumes of queries.
* Proficient IT skills - an ability to navigate a broad range of internal systems.
* Confidence in working independently and making decisions to appropriately escalate issues to management or other departments.
* The ability to multitask, as you'll be navigating different systems and processing complex information
* Accurate Data Entry with an organised, disciplined approach to working
* Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
* An understanding of FCA regulatory requirements
* Previous experience within Financial Services or a fast-paced organisation
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age