12 month Fixed Term Contract
I am currently looking for an Administrator to join a reputable Financial Company based in Leeds on a Fixed Term Contract basis with the potential to go permanent.
This would be an excellent opportunity for an experienced Financial Administrator or someone with Office Experience looking to take the next step in their career.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Processing of all customer documents and returned queries ensuring an exceptional service and a smooth administration process
* Managing cash and stock exceptions
* Liaising with external teams
* Following strict processes and adhering to compliance procedures
* Responsible for all departmental administration tasks
* Working as part of a team supporting colleagues and promoting a positive work environment and team spirit
* Ability to move between tasks and departments as business needs require
Key Skills Required
* Ideally Financial Experience Required but not essential for the position
* Excellent organisation and accuracy skills
* Able to work in an environment that requires a high level of speed and accuracy
* Resilient and a positive can do attitude
* Flexibility to move between different tasks at short notice
* PC Literate and confident in all Microsoft Packages
* Excellent communication skills
Interviews are being held immediately please apply now or call Emma Gillard on 0113 308 8090 alternatively you can send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.