Finance Operational Excellence Lead - Circa £75k + Excellent Benefits - Permanent - Manchester
Search Accountancy are working on a exciting project to recruit for one of the world's leading Pharma/Life Science organisations.
The Finance Operational Excellence Lead, will report directly into the Head of Shared Services and will be managing a team of Operational Excellence Specialists within Manchester. You will be part of a global team of subject matter experts with financial accounting expertise in AP, AR and/or R2R and have a main goal of leading process simplifications, automation and innovation in the global BSO Finance organisation by working on projects, operational target setting, providing training and operational support, leading harmonization and compliance.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have strong functional expertise and understanding/interest in end-to-end business processes.
- Have strong Finance experience and the ability to understand the needs of the business.
- Have had team management experience.
- Have Lean Six Sigma / Prince 2.
- Have good communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Propose and lead process simplification, automation and innovation in alignment with the GPOs (Global Process Owners) and ensure successful implementation
- Foster continuous improvement and support the SSCs to achieve agreed service delivery quality targets and efficiencies
- Provide structured training's to ensure new processes and tools are implemented globally
- Support SSC and retained organisation with complex and non-standard process or system related issues; in collaboration with retained teams provide support for SSC
- Develop, direct and coach team members; ensure the respective functional expertise is covered and cross-trained within the team
This award winning organisation is truly innovative in what they do and there are fantastic career opportunities available.
Please contact Vicky Howard @ Search for further details on 0161 835 8619
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.