** HOTEL OPERATION MANAGER - UP TO £40K - FAREHAM **
Search Hospitality is on the lookout for a fantastic Hotel Operation Manager to lead the team towards exceeding guests' expectations and hotel experience. Working closely with the head of the departments and reporting directly to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day Implementation of the company ethos and core values.
The ideal candidate will have a natural inclination to deliver exceptional hospitality to guests, innovation at heart and impeccable eye for details.
As the role is operational, you will lead your team by example and be a proud ambassador of the business.
* A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
* 28 days annual leave (Increasing with Longevity)
* Health cash plan
* Generous employee discounts
* Life assurance
* Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
* An engaging & supportive work environment
* Duties and Responsibilities
* Strong interpersonal skills with experience of building effective relationships and in a collaborative manner
* Financial acumen to be able to complete monthly P&L reviews with the Departmental Managers, reporting results to the General Manager
* Agile and flexible with high levels of energy and positivity for working in a growing/evolving business.
* Strong "one team" mindset - a willingness to get involved and support the wider objectives to enable the business to be successful
* A problem solving approach that effectively balances appropriate judgment with best practice
* Coaching and development of all of your Departmental Managers
* A good understanding of key drivers within the business and a high level of commercial awareness
* Integrity/values driven
* Ability to plan and prioritise effectively
* Demonstrable leadership and operational experience within the hotel industry
If you would like to hear more about the position please apply here or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.