Job Title: Operations Executive
Job Type: Permanent/Full time
Working hours- 9-6 - Friday to Monday
Looking for an Operations Executive to manage live operations between Friday and Monday. You will hire and train contractors, develop positive relations with our suppliers. You'll be part of a rapidly expanding team.
Duties of the role
* Run the busy day-to-day operations, this includes: problem solving, crisis management and scheduling.
* Resource, plan and lead the contractor and supplier team to deliver on our customer promise (make it easy for our clients to host, deliver great value and build trust).
* Build relationships with key partners and suppliers to build defensible assets in the city.
* Recruit, hire, train and support, new contractors to ensure optimal Airsorted operations.
* Communicate with suppliers and contractors in real time about their work to provide support and enable them to always deliver a 5* standard.
* Instruct and manage maintenance.
* Able to multitask and prioritise in a fast paced environment.
* Motivate team to reach set goals and objectives.
* Work as part of a team to effectively fulfill all aspects of the role.
What we are looking for:
* A highly organised problem solver, thrives under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
* Degree equivalent to 2:1 or above (or expected), or relevant experience.
* Experience in managing and training people.
* A people person who enjoys developing new and existing working relationships.
* Ability to seek thorough context before coming to a judgement.
* Someone who is able to get the job done whatever obstacle presents itself.
* Organised and efficient with their time.
* Focussed with excellent attention to detail.
* 34 days paid holiday - 33 days plus an extra day off on your birthday (because who wants to work on their birthday)
* Enhanced Parental Leave - Family comes first. Great parental leave to spend time with your new child, regardless of your gender
* Enviable company culture - Regular team social events, company-wide recognition of outstanding work, free snacks and drinks every day - we've got it all
* Employee discounts - at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
* Paternity leave - work from home for a week when you get a new pet, to help them settle in!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.