Do you have experience working within the building trade/merchants/building suppliers? Are you passionate about growing a business and making a real difference, adding real value to an established team?
If so then this could be a dream opportunity for you to contribute to a thriving business who has over 25 years industry experience and who carry a highly reputable status. This is a fast paced role, not for the faint hearted as you will be very hands on within all areas of the business from the beginning. From being the first port of call for clients/customers, admin management, process implementing, business growth and relationship development right across the board to health and safety and team development.
Some of your duties will include...
* Oversee the day to day running of the branch, working with colleagues locally, regionally and centrally to maximise profitability through training and a motivated team
* Delivering excellent relationship building skills and communication both face to face and by telephone
* You will be responsible for effective operations and efficient administration controls across the board implementing best practice and better ways of working
* As a Manager/Supervisor you have important responsibilities in relation to Health and Safety so having HS003 Manual Handling/OP003 Warehouse Operations/OP006 Vehicle Safety would be very desirable
* Build strong relationships to work constructively with Sales Execs and Head Office staff
* Providing customers with product and service information
* Processing enquiries and orders accurately on to the system
* Maintain an accurate database of information to be collated for company reports and internal project growth
* Budgetary Control of local costs particularly Overtime and Company costs
* Full 360 Management of staff - disciplinaries/absence/appraisals
Desirable skills for this role include...
* Experience of being a Branch/Office Manager in a similar industry
* An outgoing personality as well as possessing strong people management skills
* Excellent communication skills and organisational skills.
* Enthusiastic and professional telephone manner
* Exceptional Admin Skill Set
* Quick learner
* Attention to detail is key
* Able to work towards targets and KPI'S.
* Good knowledge of computer programmes
This role comes with a competitive salary depending on experience working 830-5pm Monday - Friday.
Our client is keen to interview asap so please do not delay in applying if you have relevant skills to make the role a success!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.