We're currently working with a successful company who are looking to recruit an experienced Customs Manager in Warrington to assist with a new and exciting project. The primary purpose of the role is to establish and oversee the customs integration process.
There is a competitive salary attached to this job, and some attractive company benefits too. The Customs Manager role in Warrington is a full-time, permanent position.
Your critical Customs duties will include:
● Planning general customs activity
● Processing import and export clearances
● Inputting data into in-house systems, and analysing data queries
● Regularly communicating with colleagues based at other sites
● Obtaining relevant custom documentation and producing reports
There is also a requirement for previous leadership experience, as you will be overseeing and motivating a team. The successful candidate will be a customs officer with a solid understanding of customs, including the latest rules and regulations applying to customs clearance services. Knowledge of current customs-related software is highly desirable, too.
To apply for this Customs Manager role, you will need:
● At least three years' customs management experience, possibly as a senior customs officer or compliance officer
● Experience handling in-house systems and Microsoft packages
● A manner when confident liaising with clients and team-leading
● Experience of motivating and inspiring a team
The regular working hours will cover weekdays, although flexible working may be required as the role develops. This is an excellent opportunity to build your team and let your expertise make a significant impact on what promises to be a bustling area of activity in the coming years.
To find out more about this Customs Manager job in Warrington, and to apply for the role, contact us today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.