Search Consultancy has an excellent opportunity for an Office Manager to work on a contract basis until at least August with the potential for extension.
The overall responsibility is to ensure the admin systems support the business operations. You will lead your team to deliver a professional first client contact introduction, create and enhance existing relationships with internal and external clients and produce relevant reports to support the business.
A hands on position, the role also involves general admin duties. You'll have good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint, be a team player, good communicator, be process & quality driven and detail conscious.
Hours of work will be 40 hours between 8am-6pm. Salary offered is between £23-25k DOE.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for the day to day running of the office and Support Team
- Directly oversee the site facility / utility needs setting the standards & ensuring the basic expectations of the office are met
- Provide excellent customer service to all internal & external clients
- Directly lead the Support team, carry out 1:1's and annual appraisals & liaise with the line manager in order to carry out the necessary coaching & training sessions
- Identify individual training / up-skill needs within the team through day to day observations
- Delegate duties to the team, supervise productivity, performance & standards & provide feedback to improve results
- Identify areas for improvement within the office and communicate suggestions to the line manager
- Liaise with Managers regarding admin support for their teams, suggesting solutions to problems if raised
- Active day to day involvement in fulfilling office procedure requirements including health & safety and property matters
- Maintaining office filing systems to company standards, best practice & compliance guidelines
- Producing Management reports to deadlines, typing proposals / reports / letters
- Oversee the upkeep and general maintenance of the site pool car
- Be responsible for petty cash and general office supplier accounts
- Communication at all levels
- Decision making
- Planning & organising
This role has an immediate start so please apply now with your CV or call Megan @ the Search Glasgow office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age