Organised, proactive and forward thinking, are you all of these things?
Are you a proactive Office Manager who has great customer service experience combined with great Ms Office skills?Are you passionate about using an innovative and dynamic approach to maintain and improve your office environment?
A new opportunity has arisen for an Office Manager to join a fantastic organisation based in the city centre working alongside a collaborative, supportive and sociable team.
The role requires someone who has line management experience and who is proactive in their work ethic delivering exceptional communication and organisational skills. They are looking for someone who can work on their own initiative using their experience and initiative to hit the ground running to provide a strong support to the daily running of the office management.
Some of your duties……
* Maintain the office environment to high standards - identify and resolve issues raised, ensure supplies are kept updated for daily requirements and for regular events in the office.
* Diary Management, travel booking, refreshment ordering, meeting room management.
* Responsible for the reception area, including greeting visitors, arranging visitor lunches, ordering taxis and other requests to ensure a professional and smooth visit;
* To promote ad hoc initiatives to keep the office modern and fresh, with the effective use of technology where possible engaging the relevant people to deliver such solutions (for example for meeting room management)
* Manage relationship with service providers and suppliers, resolve issues as they come up and look for ways to continuously improve services provided.
* Work with Edinburgh management team to utilise full use of building and launch company incentives
* Health & Safety: carry out regular checks around the office for any potential hazards; carry out risk assessments; make sure the office has appropriate numbers of fire marshals and first aiders and coordinate training for them.
* Organise team events and company events
* Facilities and maintenance management.
You will have……
* A proven background in Office Management/line management experience
* Super User of Microsoft Office - Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
* Deliver a high standard of organisation and communication skills
* Strong relationship building skills/ communication skills
* Have a positive and upbeat attitude / Approachable
* A strong and reactive problem solving ability
The role is to start ASAP, so are you ready to take a leap and find your next challenge? Please click "apply" today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.