Organised, proactive and forward thinking, are you all of these things?
Are you an experienced Office Manager with people management experience who is passionate about using an innovative and dynamic approach to maintain and improve your office environment? Are you a competent communicator on all levels who finds it's easy to build effective relationships?
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Office Manager to join a fantastic forward thinking, modern and creative company based in the heart of Edinburgh. The company environment is fresh and vibrant and this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. Within this role, every day is different, you must react well to change and be flexible when required.
The role requires someone who is not only able to come in and hit the ground running, but someone who is proactive and upbeat in their work ethic. They are looking for someone who can work on their own using their experience within managing a team and have the initiative to provide a strong support to the daily running of the office management. The successful candidate will also be flexible, super organised and decisive.
Some of your duties…….
* Manage the company offices including managing the reception, utilities, facilities, post and other services as required
* Provide guidance to other members of staff, and manage the smooth running of the office
* Dealing directly with clients, both over the phone and face to face
* Other admin duties as required to meet the business needs
You will have……
* Qualified to a high academic standard
* Strong Administration skill
* Previous experience of working in fast paced environment supporting colleagues with related tasks
* Deliver a high standard of organisation and communication skills with a broad range of people
* Exceptional organisational skills and ability to priorities tasks
* Proven track record in delivering high levels of customer service when dealing with customers
* A team player
* Able to demonstrate effective leadership
* Ability to create a positive, honest and enthusiastic working environments
* Must demonstrate flexibility and versatility
* Be able to work on own initiative and react to challenging situations calmly and effectively
In return our client is offering a very competitive salary, some outstanding benefits and the opportunity to work with an exceptional company in the heart of the city
If this sounds like you and you are ready to take a leap and find your next challenge, please click "apply" today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.