Saudi Arabia - Riyadh
My client are a well-established law firm who are looking for an exceptional Office Manager to join their Riyadh office.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing branch of this firm. If you are currently an office manager or an Executive Assistant this might be the role for you
Duties of an Office Manager;
* Producing documentation for 4 lawyers and 1 managing partner
* Diary management
* Organising travel
* Attending board meetings in Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
* Working closely with the HR and Finance teams regards client issues
* Helping partners with invoicing on a monthly basis
* Facilities management
* Managing the day-to-day running of the office
* Being responsible for the office budget
Key experience of an Office Manager;
* Previous legal experience is ESSENTIAL
* Ideally you will be a Saudi national
* Fluent in Arabic or Bilingual if not a Saudi national
Permanent position to start as soon as possible
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.