£25,000 - £30,000 + benefits - Weekly exercise classes, massages at work, events at the races
Do you thrive in a challenging role where you are responsible for a heavy work load?
Are you looking to work for an expanding firm that has plenty of career progression?
Would you like more variety in your day to day role?
I have a fantastic opportunity to join a Digital Tech Recruitment firm in Leeds City Centre supporting the consultants and the over all office with all things administration!! This is an amazing chance to join a business that is expanding and thriving where everyone has the same aims and supports each other.
As an Office manager your duties will include;
* Managing the team's administrative work load
* Answering client's and candidate's correspondence via e-mail and phone
* Checking CVs for consultants and changing and formatting appropriately
* Managing all supply orders and creating budgets for this
* Organising Risk assessments for existing staff and new starters
* Dealing with contracts for all external suppliers including insurance firms and maintenance.
* Arrange travel and accommodation for Directors when required
* Organises inductions for new starters
* Manage and update office figures and spreadsheets for invoicing purposes
* Arrange and manage employee's holidays
* Assisting with recruitment as and when required such as posting job adverts and updating social media
The most important thing for this role is someone who is pro active, organised and thrives on a challenge!!! You will be supported fully with training courses and up skilling in any areas you need.
Key things as an office manager for my client;
* Good excel skills
* Excellent communication is essential
* Previous experience within Recruitment or a similar sector would be advantageous
* The drive to get a job done well
Permanent - £25,000 - £30,000 - Leeds City Centre
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.