Permanent £25,000 + Annual Bonus + Holidays and Pension
Are you an Office Manager who is looking to work in a busy, thriving environment?
Do you currently clock watch and wish for some more variety in your day?
My client are a well establish, national business within the property industry. I am currently recruiting exclusively for an Office Manager to join their Leeds Branch.
This is an extremely busy role that requires you to have excellent organisational skills and well as being able to work under pressure.
Duties of an Office Manager include;
* Being the first point of contact for all office management including; building facilities, IT issues, setting up phone systems, health and safety and new starters
* Organising Site managers visits and setting up all appropriate working requirements
* Managing the MD's Diary, travel arrangements and meeting requirements
* Arranging internal and external meetings
* Minute taking
* Dealing with higher level Customer complaints that are filtered through to the MD
* Line managing the receptionist on a daily basis
* Responsible for sending out and responding to customer surveys
* Organising company social events
As an Office Manage you will have the following key skills and experience;
* Previous Office Management and PA experience is ESSENTIAL
* Excellent communication skills
* Good Knowledge on all Microsoft office packages
* Previous experience managing staff is desirable but not essential
Permanent - £25,000 - LS15
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.