Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Office Manager £25,000 - £30,000 doe Chichester with travel to other offices nearby as and when needed
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a law firm in Chichester. The role will be replacing their long standing Office Manager who has decided to move out the area. Managing all aspects of the offices as well as general administration you will liaise with many different departments and people to ensure the job is done to the highest standard. The ideal candidate will have worked within a law firm previously however this isn't essential and candidates with Office Management from other professional organisations will be reviewed.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Manage ordering of consumables and stationary
* Look after facilities, call maintenance/engineers when needed
* Look after health and safety and fire safety
* Book meeting rooms
* Update website & Careers page
* Manage all recruitment and HR
* Create new contracts/contract changes
* Update absences and agree annual leave requests
* Contract negotiations for new supplier agreements
* Ensure the companies data protection is up to date, make changes where necessary
* Liaise with compliance and make updates as and when
* Carry out audits across the company
The role comes with a great salary and fantastic benefits, the company offer 25 days holiday + bank holidays as well as Christmas off on top of your annual leave! Although this is ideally a full time role there is some flexibility to allow for slightly reduced hours. You will need to be able to travel other offices when needed ideally once a month but this could be extra if new starters are joining.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.