We're currently looking for an experienced Office Manager to join our client for a temporary/ongoing full-time role in the South Liverpool area. We're looking for a capable and confident administrator to carry out an extensive range of office duties, acting as support to three management teams. The successful candidate needs to be experienced and adaptable. The role pays £24,000 to £25,000.
Is this the Office Manager role for you?
If you're based in Liverpool, want to earn up to £25,000 and have excellent experience as an admin, administrative assistant or receptionist - in either a full or part-time role - this could be the opportunity to take your career to new levels.
If you'd have been working at this inclusive and friendly company last week, here are just a few of the administration tasks you would have undertaken:
● Covering the receptionist as needed, including managing the switchboard as well as face-to-face visitors
● Receiving and distributing the post
● Placing orders with suppliers, logging receipt of deliveries and arranging distribution of goods
● Supporting with event management, including signing-in visitors
You'll also support the organisation of staff training; you'll review daily COVID-related communication from outside parties, and will ensure risk assessments are updated.
Essential requirements and benefits:
● Experience within an office environment is essential
● Ability to self-manage and work alone for long periods
● Must be adaptable and capable of multi-tasking
● Computer literate, with knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
Along with an excellent salary, this Liverpool-based role will allow you to move your career into the education sector. There is no weekend or evening work, and if you prove your expertise, there's potential for the contract to be extended.
Please apply today
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age