Search Consultancy in Manchester is looking for an exceptional Team Leader to join the Support team. The overall responsibility is to ensure the admin systems support the business operations. Reporting into the Office Manager you will lead your team to deliver a professional first client contact introduction, create and enhance existing relationships with internal and external clients and produce relevant reports to support the business. The role also involves general admin duties including typing up CV's and adding details to the database during quieter times. You'll have good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint, be a team player, good communicator, be quality driven and detail conscious.
About the team - We are a well-established & energetic team that strives to meet all targets set within a fast paced-environment. We provide strong admin support to an office of 150+ Recruitment Consultants across several specialist divisions.
In return for hard work and commitment to the team you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and the opportunity to support with many different aspects of the recruitment process. Search is a company where long-term exciting careers can be forged, we believe in developing, supporting and retaining the best and we offer genuine career potential to successful people.
Duties will include
- Assist Office Manager in the day to day running of the office and Support Team
- Directly oversee the site in the Office Manager's absence setting the standards & ensuring the basic expectations of the Division are met
- Reduce divisional complaints by ensuring the customer service provided to all internal & external clients and candidates is first class
- Directly lead the Support team, carry out 1:1's and annual appraisals & liaise with the Office Manager in order to carry out the necessary coaching & training sessions
- Identify individual training/up-skill needs within the team through day to day observations
- Delegate duties to the team, supervise productivity, performance & standards & provide feedback to improve results
- Maintain & encourage high standards throughout the office & deal with facilities/day to day complaints
- Identify areas for improvement within the Division and communicate suggestions to the Office Manager
- Provide occasional PA support to the Director
- Liaise with Divisional Managers and above regarding admin support for their teams, suggesting solutions to problems if raised
- Active day to day involvement in fulfilling office procedure requirements & maintaining office filing systems to company standards
- Producing Management reports to deadlines, typing proposals/reports/letters/CV's as required
- Oversee the upkeep and general maintenance of the site pool car
- Communication - you'll have the ability to communicate effectively with internal & external customers and utilise the appropriate communication channels; be an effective listener who can communicate clearly both verbally & in writing
- Planning & Organising- the ability to organise your own time effectively and create your own work schedules is crucial to the role. You will need to prioritise and prepare in advance, be able to anticipate and adjust for problems
- Team Player- Fitting in with the team you will be required to develop effective and supportive relationships with colleagues and create a sense of team spirit
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Competitive salary, fantastic opportunities for career progression within the wider business
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investor's in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.