Salary: £18,000 per annum
Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5pm
Friday 8.30am - 4pm
½ hour lunch
One of Search's brand new clients is currently looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Office Junior to join their fantastic company based in Ashton-Under-Lyne.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Answering the phone in a professional and confident manner
* Photocopying, scanning, binding and filing all company documents
* Managing and distributing post when required
* Use of SAGE and Microsoft Office systems
* Raising PO's and some invoicing when required
* Working closely with and assisting the Office Manager when required
* General office support and ad-hoc secretarial duties when required
* Keeping the office running smoothly on a day to day basis
My client is looking for a hard working, confident, sparky individual to assist with the day to day operations of the office. You must have an excellent and professional phone manner with impeccable attention to detail.
If you're interested and think you have the desired experience for this role then APPLY NOW!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.