£16K - £17K
MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
An exciting new position has become available within a prestigious Wealth Management company in the heart of Manchester City Centre.
The company are looking for an enthusiastic, articulate Office Assistant who will report to the Facilities Manger on a daily basis.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* To provide an efficient clerical service to the Private Client Directors and respective teams
* All general filing for the teams including general maintenance of client files
* Handle deliveries and collections of archived material.
* Collating and distributing valuations to Private Client Directors
* Maintain supplies of stationery including pre-printed forms
* Assisting with hand deliveries, banking and collections
* Assisting with the smooth running of the Post Room and providing cover there as required, especially during the absence of other team members
* Assist with the setting up of meeting rooms. This will include moving furniture
* Liaise with contractors on site, including cleaners and waste collectors
* Provide reception cover on an adhoc basis, as required
* £16k - £17k salary
* Amazing offices based in the heart of Manchester City Centre
* Monday - Friday: 8am - 4pm // 10am - 6pm (on a rota basis)
* The company offer a facilities related qualification
* Highly educated with meticulous attention to detail
* Enthusiastic "can-do" attitude
* Highly organised with excellent communication skills
* Personable and well presented as will be required to greet important clients
APPLY NOW! Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.