Do you have any experience within an office environment providing administrative or reception support? Do you have a strong work ethic and enjoy communicating with people on all levels? Yes! Read on….
Our client is reputable Company based at the West End who is looking to add to their office support team. You will be apart of a busy office providing adhoc admin support as well as managing reception cover and setting up of meeting rooms as well as much more!
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm or 8.30am to 5pm and may rotate on a rota basis. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys providing a great client experience and who works with efficiency and commitment to deliver quality in their work.
Some of your duties may include…
* Reception Duties, welcoming visitors and dealing with enquiries via telephone
* Adhoc admin duties
* Meeting room management
* Opening and distribution of incoming mail
* Collection and preparation of outgoing mail
* Providing advice to staff members on the most appropriate method of mail delivery including organising couriers and doing hand deliveries
* Faxing, scanning and copying documents in accordance with the instructions provided
* Arrange meeting room set up and IT equipment
* General maintenance of all MDFs including paper refills, IT support and supply orders
You will have…..
* A willingness to learn
* General experience of Ms Office Suite
* Strong work ethic
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills verbal and written
If this job meets your skills and requirements then please don't hesitate and apply today! Interviews will be held in the next week or so, so please don't delay on this.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.