I am currently looking for an Office Assistant to join a well known financial organisation based in Leeds on a permanent basis.
This would be an excellent opportunity to join a reputable company which can offer exceptional progression and development opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Acting as first point of contact for the practice- meeting and greeting
* Dealing with any telephone enquiries coming into the business
* Ordering office stationary and materials
* Providing secretarial support to the wider team
* Assisting clients with account enquiries
* Helping out with any compliance procedures
* Keeping the database up to date and inputting data
* Preparing meeting packs
* Ensuring a smooth administration process
Key Skills Required
* Previous administration experience ideal but not necessary for the position
* Proficient in all Microsoft Packages such as Excel, Word and Outlook
* The ability to work under pressure independently and within a wider team
* Excellent attention to detail and organisation
* Exceptional communication skills
* Professional and a positive attitude
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Cover
- Free parking on site
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to get into an office environment or even for an experienced Administrator who is looking to join a reputable company which can offer excellent progression and development.
Interviews are being help immediately!
Please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.