Search Consultancy have an immediate requirement for a Temporary Office Assistant within a Charity. This role will be for a minimum of 2 months but may be long term for the right candidate.
- Preparing training/meeting room facilities for use including moving & arranging furniture, flipcharts and audio-visual equipment and ensuring the rooms are tidy at the end of each session including wiping down tables, hoovering and emptying bins.
- Prepare tea/coffee
- Ensure that the kitchen/dining room is kept tidy, fill/empty dishwasher and provided with essential supplies such as kitchen paper and washing up liquid
- Keep the office premises tidy, conduct a daily office walk round to ensure we maintain a tidy office environment and identify and deal with any matters arising.
- Dispose of office waste in recycling bins.
- Replenish photocopiers with paper on a daily basis.
- Check New Member packs are available - replenish if stock level running low.
- Take mail to post box each day or to the post office if required.
- Assist the Admin Coordinator & Office Manager to produce large mail outs to our members and supporters.
- Organise merchandise for information stalls and events
- Provide clerical and administration support including typing, filing, photocopying etc.
- To ensure the provision of general reception and telephone service e.g. enquiries from the public in person and by telephone.
- Delivering and collecting supplies for the office, courses and events.
The ideal candidate:
- Available immediately
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft packages
- Ability to multi-task
Apply now or call Megan @ the Glasgow office
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age