Do you have experience providing administrative support in a fast paced busy office? Do you work with great attention to detail and have a strong work ethic? Yes! Read on….
Our client is reputable IT Company based at the West End who is looking to add to their office support team. You will be apart of a busy office providing adhoc admin support as well as managing reception, booking travel, set up of meeting rooms as well as much more!
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm or 8.30am to 5pm and may rotate on a rota basis. This is a great opportunity for someone who works with efficiency and pace and is happy to a busy office environment.
Some of your duties may include…
* Reception Duties
* Adhoc admin duties
* Travel booking and coordination for internal events
* Opening and distribution of incoming mail
* Collection and preparation of outgoing mail
* Providing advice to staff members on the most appropriate method of mail delivery including organising couriers and doing hand deliveries
* Faxing, scanning and copying documents in accordance with the instructions provided
* Arrange meeting room set up and IT equipment
* Raise purchase orders
* Ordering office supplies and stationery
* General maintenance of all MDFs including paper refills, IT support and supply orders
You will have…..
* A Methodical approach to work with good organisational skills and able to work to demanding time scales
* Proficient in Ms Office Suite
* Strong prioritisation skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills verbal and written
* Strong work ethic
If this job meets your skills and requirements then please don't hesitate and apply today! Interviews will be held asap.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.