Are you an experienced administrator who is looking to work for an exciting business in Leicester? Do you enjoy being part of a friendly team who work together to get results?
My client is a successful and vibrant business based in Leicester and they are now looking for an experienced administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Key purpose of the role is to:
Compile and collate all the relevant information provided/requested by the Technical Managers to a high suitable standard for our clients to receive, to update the database with new information and new prospective clients and to deal with incoming enquiries via telephone and help all other departments where required.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. General telephone duties, dealing with incoming/outgoing calls
2. Handling of customer enquiries via telephone, e-mail, fax or letter
3. Calling clients to book in End of Term visits on behalf of the Technical Manager
4. General administration duties, whilst giving support to Technical Managers and other internal departments where necessary
5. Preparing reports, quotations and letters to be sent on to the client
6. Updating visual plans of pitches to accompany reports and quotations
7. Updating company databases with client details, new orders and renewals
8. Assisting with preparing quotations for clients for equipment etc
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of 2 years administration experience
* Excellent telephone manner
* Attention to detail
* Pro-active towards gaining industry knowledge
* Ability to multitask
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
* Capable of managing a large workload
* Exceptional written communications
If you're interested in this position please apply using the details on this advert or call me to discuss the role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.