Office Administrator- £12.31ph- City Centre
Search are recruiting for an office administrator to work with a well known company in Manchester City Centre. This is for 4 weeks initially with the potential to go permanent.
- Be the first point of contact for all our guests, delivering a very high standard of customer service and professionalism
- Check in/out guests in the signing-in book
- Responding to guest requirements, e.g day badges, site directions and meeting rooms management
- Ordering lunches for visitors if requested by management
- Managing the facilities of the kitchen spaces across the site and the Matterhorn Meeting Room
- Answer all incoming phone calls and redirect to appropriate person
- Collection and Distribution of milk, fruit, post and parcel deliveries to site
- Complying with health and safety procedures at all times
Right Person must have:
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Very good Time Management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High Attention to Detail
- Working knowledge of MS Word and MS Exce
Pay rate: £12.31ph
Duration: 4 weeks- potential to go permanent.
Please apply if this is something you are interested in.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age