Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
An exciting growing organisation is currently going from strength to strength therefore have recently created a number of new job opportunities. They're actively on the lookout for an office administrator. This position is open to graduates with some working history and experienced administrators.
The company in question have a host of benefits that include 25 days holiday + bank holidays, dog friendly office, birthday day off, monthly team nights out and excellent progression tracks.
£22'000 per annum
Monday to Friday working hours
Permanent, full time
Job duties involve:
* Providing full administrative support to the UK team including preparation of a range of documents.
* Acting as first port of call for all visitors.
* Managing the meeting rooms schedule and facilities.
* Maintaining the organisation of the kitchen and its stock.
* Ordering Stationery and other office essentials.
* Managing relationships with 3rd party service and facilities providers
* Involvement with preparation of staff and client events both on and off site
* Responsible for looking after the travel and accommodation
* Administrative support to head of HR
* General Administrative experience
* Enjoy being the 'go to' person within the office
* Ideally Excel and good numerical skills
If you're interested in this one off fantastic job opportunity apply online today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.