Office Administration Assistant - Redhill - Law Firm
I am working alongside a well established law firm who are looking for an administration assistant to join their team. In this position you would be providing full administration support to the office which would offer a fast paced and varied work load.
The role is full time, permanent and looking to pay up to £17,000 per annum as well as an excellent benefits package.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Open, sort and distribute incoming and outgoing correspondence
* Copy typing
* Booking meeting rooms and appointments
* Providing general administrative support to the wider team
* Strong administration skills
* Excellent standard of written and spoken English
* Excellent Microsoft Word and Outlook skills
* Strong communication, organisation and analytical skills
* The ability to work to strict deadlines whilst maintaining high standards in terms of accuracy and quality
If you have the relevant skill set and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.