Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Search Human Resources is currently partnering a large public sector organisation based in Manchester to recruit an Organisational Development Business Partner, this is a permanent position paying circa £30k.
Reporting into the OD Manager and working with the wider Learning and HR Teams, you will play an integral part in driving change through out the organisation.
Key Accountabilities will include:
* To design and implement a number of key OD projects which will contribute to the wider OD and behavioural change programmes. Projects could include 360 feedback, management development, performance management, apprenticeships and values
* To apply best practise in reviewing existing systems and processes and identifying where improvements can be made
* To work with internal and external subject matter experts in designing new OD systems and processes
* Be the lead in the re-evaluation of Investors In People
* To drive cultural change through out the organisation by identifying and influencing key stakeholders
* To provide operational advice to managers including performance management, training interventions, performance improvement, change management and training needs analysis
* To work with the wider team on any OD projects
The suitable candidate for this role would have operated in a similar position with in a commercial organisation, you will be able to articulate where you have worked in a role where you have driven change and influenced key stakeholders.
If you are interested in this role please email me at email@example.com or call me on 07879603316
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.