Search Consultancy Ltd is currently looking for Occupational Therapists to work within Social and Community Services Adult Social Care Teams for temporary contracts within Oxfordshire
* Ability to undertake needs led assessments and reviews
* Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and independently
* Knowledge and applications of the making safeguarding personal principles.
* To have a comprehensive knowledge of the theoretical and legislative framework which underpin adult safeguarding and Vulnerable Adult work within Adult Social Care
* Experience of working with vulnerable people
* Experience of working with health and other agencies to deliver better outcomes for individuals
* Experience of liaising and working effectively with clients, their families/carers, other professionals and agencies to achieve the best outcomes for people
* To demonstrate an ability to work within agreed targets including safeguarding timeframes.
* To demonstrate and champion evidence-based practice.
* To draw upon and promote professional values and ethics.
* To demonstrate a high level of interpersonal and communication skills.
* To demonstrate skills in record keeping and report writing in line with Departmental requirements and ensure that records are sufficiently robust to withstand legal challenge.
* Working knowledge of legislation and statutory guidance relevant to Adult Social Care
* Good IT competency
Salary: from £23.00 to £29.00 an hour
The Occupational Therapist must have:
* Relevant qualifications
* Registered with the HCPC
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing a high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Mike Shaw at the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age