Occupational Hygiene Consultant
Competitive benefits package including full training, overtime, vehicle and fuel card
Making Work Safer!
I am currently recruiting for qualified or part qualified occupational hygienists to work for an industry leading consultancy business. Trainee, consultant, or senior consultants considered.
You will be working with some of the largest companies in the UK, on a mix of short term and long term projects. Training and continuous professional development are considered the highest priority to the company, and progression opportunities will always be available!
Duties and responsibilities:
* Travel to client sites to take measurements for noise, dust and vibration
* Provide COSHH and LEV assessments
* Write and deliver reports to clients
* Provide continuous advice and guidance to clients to ensure implementation of recommended procedures
* Project manage works to be carried out including management of equipment and resources
* Manage your own workload and diary with support from back office
* Have completed, or be working towards, at least 2 of the associated BOHS modules required for certification in Occupational Hygiene
* Driving license, as frequent travel is required
* Passion and enthusiasm for delivering excellent customer service
* Well organised and able to manage own time effectively
If you're currently working as an OH consultant, and are looking for the next step in your career, please apply as this is an ongoing recruitment project!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.