I am working in partnership with a leading environmental consultancy who are looking for an experienced LEV Consultant to join the business.
As an LEV Consultant you will be responsible for carrying out inspections, testing, sampling, and risk assessments of LEV systems at client sites across different sectors including commercial, industrial and healthcare. You will produce accurate and factual test reports and technical documents (including QA of documents prepared by peers).
You will maintain service standards in line with LCA membership and complete allocated tasks in line with current standard operating procedures. You will provide assistance with the preparation and issue of quotations, tenders and works specifications.
To become a successful LEV Occupational Hygiene consultant you will need:
* Experience in carrying out LEV assessments
* A strong technical and consultancy background
* Excellent communication skills
* P601 qualification
* NEBOSH Health & Safety certificate or equivalent
* Workplace Air / Workplace Noise monitoring experience is desirable
* COSHH Risk Assessment is desirable
* P602 and P604 qualifications are desirable
* Understanding of HSG258
* Full, clean driving licence
This role requires regular travels to client sites and a company car will be included in the final package.
If you are interested in this position and want to work for a company that values your time and invests in your development better than any other, please don't hesitate to apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.