An opportunity has arisen for a Nurse Practitioner to join an award winning medical company in providing integrated primary care services to the community in the Leeds area.
The role of Nurse Practitioner encompasses the skills of assessment, clinical prioritisation and general nursing duties. As a Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients who attend the centre seek care from the most relevant health care professional based on their presentation needs.
The Nurse is also responsible for the providing care to patients that are being managed in the urgent care observation bay - an area where patients that require treatment or a period of observation are managed.
Requirements for the successful ANP will:
* Registered with relevant professional body
* Degree-level registration qualification or equivalent post-registration award
* Up to date clinical practice
* Substantial experience, post registration, in an acute/urgent care setting
* Experience treating minor injury & illness in an acute/urgent care setting
* Experience of prioritising needs and informed decision making in care
* Evidence of continuous professional development
* Direct supervision of junior staff, in all professional groups
Benefits to you:
* Excellent financial package
* NHS pension scheme
* Protected time for leadership
* Support for professional development and clinical supervision
* Study leave and Continuing Professional Development time
* Opportunities for networking within a wider group of likeminded professionals
* Group wide engagement events
* A chance to forge a career you love
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply now or contact the health care team at Search Consultancy's Leeds Office.
£300 Referral Reward
If this position is not quite right for you, but you know someone who may be interested, give the Leeds office a call now and £300 could be yours!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.