8 months ago
Limited Company or PAYE
Agency work - Glasgow and Surrounding areas
Temporary: £18.00 to £35.00 per hour
Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN
Location - Glasgow and Surrounding areas
Full Time / Part Time - Days or Nights available
Are you a qualified nurse looking for a new role where you can work as much as you want? Search has partnered with several care providers that are looking for Registered Nurses in Glasgow and surrounding areas on a temporary ongoing basis.
This is a timely opportunity to join a pool of dedicated nurses who are responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality person-centred care across a variety of homes and care organisations.
The ideal registered nurse candidate will have the following skills and values:
* A nurse qualification (RGN/RMN) with a valid NMC pin number.
* Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a care home environment is essential.
* A committed and organised approach.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Flexible to work shifts.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
* As much work as you want - either full or part time hours
* A dedicated consultant who will be your sole point of contact for all work related matters
* Weekly pay, without exception
* An ability to operate as a Limited Company if you choose to do so
* FREE training (including certificates for your revalidation)
* FREE uniform
* FREE PVG
* Access to our referral scheme
* Excellent training, development and progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity then please apply today. A member of the team will be in touch straight away to discuss your application.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.