I am currently working with a Nursing and Residential Care Home in Bloxwich who are looking for a Staff Nurse (RGN) to join them on a part time (26 hours), permanent basis. My client is a privately owned care home in Bloxwich, Walsall who are looking to recruit an experienced Registered General Nurse to join them at their elderly nursing and dementia care service as Staff Nurse.
Benefits of this full time Staff Nurse position include:
* £15.50 per hour & paid breaks
* Free uniform
* Free DBS
* Ongoing training and development opportunities
* Free parking
* Support through Revalidation
The service itself provides 24 hour care for all residents including nursing, residential dementia, palliative and convalescent care. This large care home is in a suburb of Bloxwich easily accessible to local amenities and surrounded by large gardens, including a sensory garden. The home is spread across 6 buildings each dedicated to delivering outstanding levels of care to all residents.
As Staff Nurse (part time) you will be responsible for:
* Being named nurse for a caseload of patients
* Planning, developing, implementing and reviewing individual care plans for patients
* Working closely with the MDT and family members to ensure that holistic and appropriate care is delivered
* Suitable completion, storage and review of documentation and patient notes
The ideal candidate for this Staff Nurse (RGN) will have:
* A valid and clear NMC pin
* A clear enhanced DBS certificate
* Relevant nursing qualification (RGN)
* Proven experience in a similar setting (nursing home/hospital)
For more information on this position or to be considered for the role please get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.