Search Consultancy, one of the UK's leading nursing recruitment businesses, is recruiting for Nurses across Stirling and surrounding areas on a temporary ongoing basis. You'll earn between £18 and £35p/h, with the opportunity of working full-time and part-time, days or nights and at weekends.
As a Staff Nurse, you'll need to be a natural listener and communicator with seasoned empathetic skills. Patients and their often-concerned families will engage with you daily and are looking to be treated with respect and dignity.
Can you offer all this?
- A valid nursing qualification (RGN/RMN), with a correct NMC PIN
- Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a hospital or care environment
- A committed, hard-working and inclusive approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
As a skilled Practice Nurse with varied nursing experience, you'll be working flexible hours throughout the week in and around Stirling. Working as a dedicated Staff Nurse is an excellent opportunity to join a pool of dedicated healthcare nurses responsible for ensuring the delivery of high-quality, people-focused care across a variety of care homes and care organisations. You'll need to be comfortable working alongside Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers.
You'll earn an hourly rate of up to £35 p/h, plus:
- As much work as you can take on - either full or part-time
- A dedicated healthcare consultant as your sole point of contact for all work-related matters
- Weekly pay, without exception
- The freedom to operate as a Limited Company, if you choose to do so
We look forward to hearing from excellent candidates today. Rest assured, any interviews required will be conducted online or via phone for your health and safety.
Search Consultancy has a number of RGN, RMN and Nursing roles coming online every week so please don't forget to check back in or to recommend a Healthcare colleague.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.