Search are working with a Moston Based Mental health client who are seeking to add Nurses to a new Unit they are opening.
Hours Days or nights available
Full time average 42 hours per week,
Registered Nurse - Dementia/Mental Health/Neurological Conditions (RMN, RNLD, RGN)
The Client was Rated Overall Outstanding by CQC (January 2020)
Applications from Preceptorship Nurses are welcome
We are looking for nurses who are motivated to provide and coordinate care that is safe, compassionate, evidence-based and person-centred. Nurses who join the team will be supported to provide leadership by acting as a role model for best practice in the delivery of human rights based approaches and play an active and equal role in the interdisciplinary team, collaborating with a range of colleagues.
They provide excellent clinical and managerial support for nurses and facilitate learning and continuous professional development for this multi-faceted role:-
* Managing complex health issues
* Day- to-day operational management
* Leadership responsibility for a team of staff
* Working with systems to provide integrated care
What they offer:
* Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
* Professional development (including support with revalidation)
* A competitive salary
* Paid breaks
* £500 bonus on completion of 6 month probationary process
* £1,000 bonus on completion of 2 years' service
* Enhanced over-time rate
* Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
* Cost coverage of NMC Registration fees
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.