Search Nursing and Social Care, one of the UK's leading nursing recruitment businesses are recruiting for Agency Staff Nurses across Fife and surrounding areas on a temporary ongoing basis. You'll earn between £18.00 and £35.00 p/h, with the opportunity of working full-time and part-time, days or nights and weekends.
As a staff nurse, you'll need to be a natural listener and communicator with seasoned empathetic skills. Patients and their often concerned families will engage with you daily; they're looking to be treated with respect and dignity.
Agency Staff Nurse professionals interested in this healthcare role will need to have:
- A valid nursing qualification (RGN/RMN), with a correct NMC PIN
- A committed, hard-working and inclusive approach
- Excellent verbal, written and people communication skills.
Working as a dedicated Staff Nurse is an excellent opportunity to join a pool of dedicated healthcare nurses. They are responsible for ensuring the delivery of high-quality, people-focused care across a variety of care homes and care organisations.
In return for your dedication and hard work, you will receive:
- A rate of £18 to £35 p/h, DOE, paid weekly
- As much work as you can take on
- A dedicated healthcare consultant as your sole point of contact for all work-related matters.
- A dedicated nurse manager to advise, supervise and assist with your revalidation.
COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services primarily in the NHS, so your help and support filling these currently open Staff Nurses vacancies are much appreciated.
If you're interested in this excellent nursing opportunity in Fife, please contact us today. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy and the clients we represent.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.