NQ Solicitor, Real Estate
We are recruiting for Scotland's leading law firm who are looking to recruit a NQ Solicitor to join their Real Estate team.
You will join as part of a team that focuses on major international retailers, hotels and leisure operators and commercial investors and developers. It is an excellent opportunity for a fast paced role within a large and successful team and have exposure to clients on a regular basis.
You will be responsible for a range of duties including:
- Noting title and report drafting for clients
- Analysing and reporting on investment leases
- Drafting, negotiating and implementing acquisition/sale missives for a variety of transaction types
- Assisting with negotiation and implementation of development/project agreements
- General property management for various types of client/properties for various portfolios
If you are looking for an excellent NQ position in one of the leading law firms and are looking at beginning your career within Real Estate then please apply today or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.