Do you have experience in new product development? Are you familiar with developing a product from concept to launch? If so this could be the opportunity for you!!
I am working in partnership with a global consumer goods business that has an extensive portfolio of market leading cosmetic, medical device products. They are expanding their innovation team to support their product development pipeline.
As the NPD Manager you will be responsible for the technical management of key New Product Development project activities, to ensure the delivery of new products within budget and on time.
* Lead multiple, key, cross-functional, strategic projects relating to the development of new products from initial concept to market launch.
* Evaluate product concepts that deliver on consumer insights using research techniques including qualitative, quantitative, and experimental testing.
* Provide technical support to ensure key documentation and deliverables are in place to allow progression of NPD projects through the stage gate development process.
* Develop, manage and maintain strong collaborative relationships with key internal stakeholders (i.e. Marketing, Regulatory, Quality, Sales, Graphic Design & Packaging) to achieve project critical goals.
* Coordinate and liaise with 3rd party suppliers/manufacturers/test houses as required to develop, test, approve, and launch new product(s) into the market.
* You will have a degree or equivalent qualification in a science based subject.
* Demonstrable product development or formulations experience within relevant sector such as Medical devices, Biocides, Pharma or Cosmetics.
* The ability to lead complex multifunctional projects, flag critical issues and align key stakeholders to decisions/recommendations
* Fluency across chemistry, microbiology, and highly regulated categories such as medical devices and cosmetics.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.