Norwegian or Finnish Speakers - Customer Services £18,500 P.A. (Permanent, Full Time)
Do you have a passion for delivering service excellence?
Are you an excellent communicator who understands the benefits of utilising key questioning techniques?
Would you like to work for a large Global Organisation?
About the job
We are currently recruiting for Communicators to work within a key account in our Customer Service Centre dealing with calls relating to a variety of products /services. The successful candidates will ideally have a background in customer service and complaint handling abilities. They will be able to show a high quality of customer service skills and the ability to build relationships and rapport with customers.
What you will be doing
- Providing excellent customer service to respond to a wide range of inbound customer enquiries, resolving any customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring that the information provided is clearly understood by the customer
- Prompt and accurate completion of all administration activities
- Keep up to date on new or enhanced products/services in order to provide a high quality service to customers.
What skills you will need
- Excellent customer service skills
- Complaint handling skills
- Proven track record of building and maintaining customer relationships
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
What experience you will need
- Fluency in English and Norwegian or Finnish
- Customer Service Experience essential
- Excellent communication skills are essential
The operational Hours are 24/7 and candidates must be fully flexible around these hours.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.