Night Concierge - Shoreditch - £13.46ph - Contract Assignment - Immediate Start
4 on/ 4 off shift pattern inc. weekends
Do you delight in providing 5* customer service? Do you have experience working within high end residential apartments or hotels as Concierge? Do you take pride in working in an exceptionally clean and visually appealing workplace?
Then this role could be for you!
My client provides exceptional customer service professionals in to high end offices and residential apartment blocks and they are now looking for a new member of staff to join the team for an interim period, starting immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Carry out regular checks around the building to ensure that the corridors and staircases are kept clean and tidy
* Answer the phone in a prompt and courteous manner
* Logging/ clearing all parcels in/out for residents
* Keeping the lounge and kitchen area neat and tidy, all prepared for the residents to use the next day
* Keep a log of any health and safety or maintenance issues within the building
* Clear any rubbish from communal areas
What you'll need
* Exceptional customer skills
* Be well presented at all times and confirm to uniform regulations
* Previous experience within a customer facing environment; a hotel environment would be advantageous
* Be able to conform to the 4 on/ 4 off shift patterns including weekend work.
What you'll receive
* A fantastic placement with a company who prides themselves on being the best at service managed apartments
* Based within a beautiful luxury living apartment skyscraper in the heart of London
* Competitive Salary
* Accrued holiday pay
What do I do now?
If this role ticks your boxes and you're available to start immediately? Please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age