Night Concierge (Luxury Residential)
Permanent, Night Shifts
Up to £28,000 plus excellent benefits
A renowned property management company are looking for an experienced Night Concierge to join their team and manage a prestigious private residential development in Central London. This is a truly fantastic opportunity to be involved in the opening and running of this exclusive site, providing an outstanding service to private residents and working hard as a team to maintain the brand identity and reputation. Shift pattern is 4 on and 4 off starting at 7pm and finishing 8pm with hour break.
The aim of the position is to provide a seamless 24/7 5* Hotel Style service to all residents and visitors to the prestigious residential complex which offers residents access to luxury facilities such as a gym, spa, swimming pool, cinema, and private lounges.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Meeting and greeting Residents, Visitors and Suppliers
* Efficiently managing the flow in the lobby and lounges attached to the lobby including general inspection and assuring tidiness throughout
* Answering all incoming email to the site email address and efficiently following up (dealing with requests, logging defects into the system, responding to enquiries)
* Main/First point of contact for Residents requests
* General enquiries
* Performing health & safety checks and conducting visual inspections of the site
* Liaising with the housekeeping and maintenance team regarding any issues
The ideal candidate for this role would have a warm, friendly, personable approach with a 'can do' attitude and a consistently outstanding customer service personality.
The concierge team need to be well groomed to reflect the company image and will be required adhere to the company grooming guidelines going forward.
* Previous night experience in 5* hospitality/luxury residential experience
* Natural passion for customer service
* Ability to build lasting relationships with all colleagues and residents
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience then please apply via the link on this page.
If you have any questions about this opportunity then please contact Richard at the Search Brighton Office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.