Job Title: Night Concierge
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Central London
Hours: 42.5 hours per week, 4 on 4 off shift pattern
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a luxury property management company who are looking for a Night Concierge to join their team at a prime residential development, centrally located within easy reach of London's key business districts and cultural hotspots.
The luxury development contains just over 70 apartments with a 24 hour concierge service, luxury resident-only communal areas and high tech living spaces, with a resident base of HNWIs and professionals.
Working to provide a hotel-style service to your residents, you will be required to work independently as this will be a stand-alone role for each shift (part of a team of 4 concierge in total).
Duties will include:
* Meeting and greeting Residents, Visitors and Suppliers as well as Contractors
* Main/First point of contact for Residents requests (booking transport, restaurants, local area information, general enquiries and special requests)
* General inspection of areas and assuring tidiness throughout
* Dealing with reports of issues from Residents Apartments
* Ensure full compliance with H&S procedures and site safety at all times
Based on a 42.5 hour working week, uniform included, the role is paying £25,000.
Due to the style of the service offered, you must be able to demonstrate 5* hospitality experience in a concierge/butler/guest services role in order to be considered.
If you have the relevant experience then please do apply now for immediate consideration. Interviews will be held ASAP.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.