A fantastic opportunity for growth, career and personal development exist with my client who are looking for a Newly Qualified Accountant looking to take their first step into Industry. You will most likely be 1-2 years PQE and have a hunger and desire to learn and develop. Working in a large Finance team you will be responsible for the maintaining of financial records and statements. You will be actively managing the Statutory Account process and will be the point of contact for any technical accounting challenges.
Reporting into the Head of Financial Reporting you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of Financial Accounts
- Assessing the internal control environment
- Building and strengthening relationships with internal stakeholders
- Analysing capital performance
- Production of financial statements
- Escalation of any arising issues
- Stress testing internal controls
- Perform key control account reconciliations for designated balance sheet accounts
Suitable applicants will have had prior experience in a supporting position be it within audit or externally. You will be able to organise and present data in a clear and concise way. You will be very proficient on computer packages such as word, Excel and PowerPoint.
In return my client will give you the platform to push on to bigger and better things within an organisation that has a presence in many countries around the globe. You will be supported, developed and lead in an environment that promotes internally and is geared for success.
To apply for this position please send an up to date CV or call for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.