Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£24000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client is looking for an experienced New Homes Sales Agent to enhance their new site in one of the most beautiful and attractive districts in East Scotland.
As a New homes Sales advisor you will be assisting families and couples whilst they look for their dream home. Our client's homes are expertly built with an elegant design which is why they are consistently bought straight from the plot.
Being based in Dunbar you would be targeted on direct sales and be expected to give the highest level of service at all times. You would be responsible for the full sales process from initial sales enquiry through to the property handover.
You would be expected to:
* Meet and greet clients
* Qualify their requirements and match it to an ideal home
* Achieve sales targets within sales budget and time line
* Complete all necessary administrative tasks with each transaction
* Built lasting relationships with clients
* Follow up on leads
* Liaise with construction team for property updates
* Work independently to achieve results
* Accommodate clients for show room viewings
This is extremely hands on and you need to be self motivated and highly organised aswell as remaining professional at all times. To be considered for this role you would need to be able to demonstrate the following:
* Experience in a target driven sales industry
* Experience in the property sector
* Extremely well presented
* Good attention to detail
* Self motivated
This position offers a generous salary of up to £25K and uncapped commission, the working hours are Thurs - Monday 10.30 -5.30pm, please note it is expected that you will remain on this site for 3 years so it is an excellent opportunity for anyone local to East Lothian.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.