Customer Care Representative
Monday-Thursday 8.30 am-5pm Mon 4.30 Friday
This is an amazing chance for someone who is looking to progress their career and take on a new challenge.
Experience is key to your application and accompanied with the drive and determination to win instructions and offer an exceptional level of customer service to working with sub contractors.
My client is only keen to see candidates who are looking to make a good long term move where you can thrive and grow together.
Working for my client you will receive great support and future opportunities to progress your career within the market place. This really is an opportunity not to be missed!
* Have responsibility for answering a wide range of customer queries both technical and informational from 8 weeks after handover of the property
* To respond to all email queries and telephone calls in a timely manner
* To log calls and cases on the Sales Force system (full training to be given)
* To arrange and co-ordinate internal and external contractors and trades to visit homes within the warranty
* To chase and co-ordinate close down cases
* To support the customer journey
Skills / Person Specification
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
Advanced Administration and organisational skills is essential
Advanced IT skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Excellent interpersonal skills, a confident communicator
A self starter who can work unsupervised
Knowledge of the construction market/ knowledge of "coin" package
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.