Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £30000.00 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a New Business Development Executive based in Leeds specialising in storage equipment. This role is perfect for an experienced salesperson who enjoys being on the phone building rapport with senior personnel across the relevant industries.
Salary: £30,000 with a performance based salary increase as you progress through the role (scope for salary increase to £43,750)
Duties and responsibilities:
* Identifying senior decision makers within prospective companies via telephone and online research
* Using internal data to generate sales leads
* Securing leads against predetermined targets by sector and location
* Designing introductory pitches
* Highlighting any needs for research into competitors to the marketing team
* Gain a quick understanding of the companies products and how they differ to competitors
* Provide clear, accurate and prompt performance reports
* Building strong relationships with new and existing customers
* Attending in house sales meetings and present information on recent sales
* Working towards KPI's of: profit, turnover and area growth
* 40-50 calls per day
* Proven track record in generating new business leads via the telephone
* Computer literate
* Proven experience of using a CRM
* A strong desire for success
* Experience in telesales/telemarketing
* The ability to work under pressure
* Strong communication skills
* Confident decision maker
* The ability to maintain a professional but outgoing manner at all times
There are progression routes available for successful candidates within two years, which include a salary increase based on performance and sales figures run.
* 22 days holidays plus bank holidays
* Your birthday off
* Opportunities for progression
If you are interested in this position, please click apply today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.