New Business Assistant
Do you have experience working within Residential Conveyancing? We have a fantastic opportunity for a New Business Assistant to work for our client an award winning law firm with offices based Huddersfield.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* You should be able to undertake all aspects of file opening procedures on Residential Conveyancing transaction files supporting the Residential Conveyancing Department
* You will be dealing with new clients and ensuring that new instructions are imported onto the Case Management System and allocated to the appropriate Fee Earner as quickly as possible
* Excellent customer service and telephone skills are essential
* The ability to work under pressure
* The ability to be able to work as part of a team
* A working knowledge of Proclaim or other Case Management Systems is desirable but not essential
For more information please contact Sally Henderson at the Search Consultancy Leeds on 0113 308 8064 or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.